- 服務網址： https://ustp.lib.ntut.
- 合作對象： 國立臺北科技大學、國立臺灣海洋大學、國立臺北大學、臺北醫學大學
University System of Taipei-Library Resource Sharing Platform (北聯大圖書資源共享平台)
- Website: https://ustp.lib.ntut.edu.tw/ustp/hyill/search_index.jsp
- The USTP Union: National Taipei University, National Taipei University of Technology, National Ocean University, and Taipei Medical University
- The services are provided for: students, in-school proffesors and regular employees
- Free admission: You can enter the libraries of USTP Union with your own student, teacher or staff ID card.
- Counter Service: With your own student, teacher or staff ID card, you can enter the libraries of the USTP Union to borrow books. Those books must be returned in-person on library counter service that you borrowed from.
- Book Loan Service: You can use “University System of Taipei-Library Resource Sharing Platform” to register for borrowing books from other schools' library for free. After receiving book arrival notice from email, you can pick up and return the books at the NTPU library. (Please DO NOT return books in the book drop at the library entrance.)
Terms of Book Loan Service: https://ustp.lib.ntut.edu.tw/ustp/hyill/standard.jsp
●Readers with late returned books will get charges and can not apply for the Book Loan Service until you pay the late fees.
(1) Each reader without overdue or unpaid fines can borrow a maximum of 5 books within the USTP Union for a 21-day loan period (no renewals or additional reservations). Books are available for pick up within 7 days upon arrival at the pickup location.
(2)The payment details of overdue fines, compensation for lost books, and other alternative methods will comply with the rules of each school.
5. How to use:
The User's Guide for using"University System of Taipei-Library Resource Sharing Platform
>>>Reminder: [Admission] and [Borrowing] policies are still in accordance with the regulations of each school. <<<